Discover more from Super Sally’s Newsletter
Australia: ABS Limited Mortality Data Out on 24 Jan 2023 Covering the Period Jan - Oct 2022 Shows 159,965 Registered Deaths, an Increase of 15,315 with 1,200 New Excess Deaths Since Sept 2022.
2022 January to October has 21,189 Excess Deaths, 15.3% above ABS baseline continuing the excess death pattern that Australia is inexplicably (according to official sources) experiencing.
In a limited release on 24th January 2023, ABS has identified that there were 159,965 deaths that occurred by 31 October and were registered by 31 December 2022. No breakdown data is provided in the ABS Summary, and no statement on the current level of excess deaths was provided.
To provide some evaluation of the deaths which has not been provided by ABS, I referred to the prior report for reference baseline data. Note that the ABS has generated baseline data by averaging monthly deathrates for 2017-2019 and 2021. 2020 has been excluded from computation, with ABS claiming 2020 deaths were lower than expected.
For reference, here is the figure showing monthly deaths for 2017 to 2022. The 2020 deaths appear within range of other years.
The updated for October 2022 data shows an increase of 15,315 deaths, since the prior report of 144,650 deaths that occurred by 30 September and were registered by 30 November. Of these 15,315 new deaths, 1,200 (8.5%) are excess above October Baseline using the 2017-2019 and 2021 averages.
21,189 (15.3%) Excess Deaths Jan - Oct 2022 against ABS 4-Year Baseline
From the prior report, the overall 2022 to-September excess deaths were 19,986 (16.0%) more than the historical average of 124,661. The updated overall 2022 to-October excess deaths are 21,189 (15.3%) more than the historical average. Assuming the 15,315 newly added deaths were all from October, this gives 1,200 new excess deaths for October, 8.5% above historical ABS baseline, and a new deterioration from September’s 6.6% monthly excess.
21,723 (15.7%) Excess Deaths Jan - Oct 2022 against 5-Year Full Baseline
If I use full baseline data for 2017 to 2021, then the situation is worse. October has 1,337 excess deaths which are 9.6% above October baseline. The year to October has 21,723 (15.7%) excess deaths more than historical full 5-year baseline.
Note that Australia’s typical death trending is for deaths to drop towards the end of the year and early in the new year, which is Australia’s summer and peak in July-August, at the end of the Australian Winter. The flattening of deaths from September to October is very troubling.
The trending of excess deaths is continuing, perhaps worsening.
COVID-19 Attributed Deaths
The 24 Jan 2023 ABS Report includes an update on Covid-19 attributed deaths. For 2022, there were 14,407 deaths with or from COVID-19 occurring by 31 December 2022, in preliminary data. 11,696 (81.2%) had cause of death listed as COVID-19, while the remaining 18.8% had COVID-19 considered a contributor to their death.
The report also states that 3% of the 488,810 death registrations received by the ABS (both doctor and coroner certified) in Australia during the pandemic period were of people who died with or from COVID-19.
Clearly Australia is doing poorly with regards to overall deaths. She is also not doing very well with respect to Covid-19 Deaths. Although cases are apparently dropping (perhaps related to less testing), deaths with Covid-19 detected continue to rise.
With currently 243.17 doses of Covid-19 vaccine delivered per 100 population and much of the population fully dosed and boosted, and with 5th doses being considered, this is not an expected outcome.
Unless it is these very products which are causing the illness and death.
Given the current low dosing rates, low since September 2022, these Covid-19 deaths and the continuing, even increasing excess deaths, have to be from delayed reactions. IF these products are implicated, then Australia is in trouble. About time for the authorities to admit that terrible public health decisions have been made. Time to deal with the consequences.